Overview: Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
- Plan, direct, and organize the accurate and timely reporting and forecasting of financial information for assigned market center location including month end closing, balance sheet reconciliations, and analysis.
- Supervise all market center office staff. Hire, develop, and coach staff to meet performance standards and deliver outstanding customer service.
- Drive contract compliance, billing accuracy, and timely/comprehensive collection of outstanding A/R balances.
- Maintain proper internal controls and enforcement of AUS policies and procedures.
- Assist in researching and resolving accounting issues and projects.
- Support and collaborate with General Manager and other market center and finance management.
- Strong knowledge of accounting standards, practices and procedures.
- Demonstrated skills in preparing forecasts, controlling costs and maximizing profits, and producing accurate reports.
- Prior work experience in a plant environment is preferred.
- MS Office (Word, PowerPoint), with strong Excel skills required.
- Hyperion and Oracle experience preferred.
- Strong analytical and process management skills
- Three years of accounting experience, including supervision of daily operations including accounts receivable, accounts payable, credit and collection.
- Ability to travel within region (25-50%)
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, or related field
Posting ID: 552629230Posted: 2020-05-27