Western First Aid & Safety (a division of Aramark) is a van-based supplier of top-quality first aid and safety products, providing everything our customers need for workplace safety. We also offer on-site training, certification, and compliance courses. We're growing, and that means we need talented, motivated individuals to join our team.
We are currently looking for a Sales Manager to lead a team of Route Sales Representatives and Account Executives who are focused on new business-to-business account development and retention. Responsibilities include hiring, training, motivating and managing Sales and Service Reps to achieve specific new business growth. Continually coach the staff to improve selling skills, activities, and overall sales performance. Responsible for developing and executing a sales plan for each sales territory. Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of sales professionals and drive profitable sales growth in assigned territory
- Recruit, develop, coach, and support new and existing Account Executives and Route Sales Representatives, and ensure that they meet their weekly activity guidelines to achieve high performance
- Evaluate and develop existing and new business opportunities through a consultative selling approach
- Maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders to service and retain customers and provide outstanding service
- Make direct service calls and resolve service concerns expeditiously
- Proactively follow up on accounts in jeopardy and lost accounts
- Perform route observations where necessary
- Build strong relationships, internally and externally, to ensure the overall success of new sales.
- Travel 50-60%
We are looking for a strong sales and service leader who is hands on, will spend time in the field with Sales and Service Reps and develop new business customer accounts.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education/experience required
- 3-8 years outside sales and sales management experience required
- Previous management experience, preferably in a sales environment
- New "business to business" account development experience, preferred
- Previous experience in a "route-based" business preferred
- Strong analytical capability and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Valid Driver's License
Posting ID: 552629373Posted: 2020-03-11