Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG. Role and Responsibilities
- Check the production schedule for the product being run and check to ensure the proper supplies are delivered to the station.
- Perform all operation duties and quality inspections on assigned job in production area
- Willing to train and qualify on any required operational functions (such as, but not limited to: Soup Maker, SPC, Kitchen Line Assistant, etc.)
- Keep the work area clear and clean, wipe down machine and place trash in proper receptacles.
- Perform general housekeeping duties in work area as needed.
- At end of shift, secure all equipment, perform general housekeeping duties and complete all required paperwork.
- Wiling to work overtime as needed
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Posting ID: 552629374Posted: 2020-05-27