Good Samaritan Society Woodland Address:
100 Buffalo Hills Ln E, Brainerd, MN 56401-4554 USA Employment Type:
- As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to impact our country, the health and safety of our community, our employees and of those individuals we care for is of the highest importance to us. Due to the essential services we provide as caregivers, we continue to accept applications and fill open positions in our facilities while taking all of the appropriate precautions to ensure the welfare of everyone. We provide 24 hour care, and have part time and full time opportunities with all shifts available to fill immediately.
- Come work for the Nation's largest non-profit senior care company with nearly 100 years of experience. Our Woodland facility is CMS rated 5/5 and received a 2019 AHCA/NCAL National Quality Award.
- Part time Evening shift Nursing Assistant position available at our Woodland facility. 5.5 hours per shift with 42-48 hours per 2 week pay period. Every other weekend and every other holiday required.
- We pay for C N A training and certification.
- Paid full wages while in training.
- Clinicals conducted in the facility.
- We offer Nursing Scholarships!!! Are you looking for a NEW, FUN, and REWARDING career where you can make a difference in someone's life? Consider working as a Non-Certified Nursing Assistant at Good Samaritan Society - Woodland! You will have the opportunity to work in our Skilled Nursing Facility serving 36 beds everyday where you can touch people's lives by providing compassion and care to our elderly residents living in long term care.
- We are located in the beautiful Brainerd Lakes Area with public access to over 460 lakes within 25 miles, and beautiful famous walking/bike trails. THIS POSTION WILL REQUIRE THE CNA COURSE COMPLETION WITHIN 120 DAYS. The CNA course is 100% paid for by the society, as well as your time in the class.
- We are currently hiring for the following hours 700PM-100AM This position is part time and works 42-48 hours per bi-weekly pay period, requires working every other weekend and every other holiday.
- This position provides care to assigned residents in a caring, safe and efficient manner and is responsible to perform according to location standards, procedures and individualized resident care plans. Non-Direct Resident Care Helps residents with maintaining proper clothing and personal items; assists residents in maintaining proper and clean appearance.
- Assists residents by passing snacks and trays, pouring beverages as needed, and provides a positive dining experience. Keeps residents' living areas pleasant and orderly.
- Maintains residents' privacy and confidentiality of personal information. Provides residents with opportunities for independence and choice consistent with their care plans.
- Observes and reports residents' conditions to appropriate staff. Documents all completed work and tests performed.
- Responds appropriately to residents' requests for help and maintains positive relationships with residents' friends and family members.
- Works with team members and other staff members in a helpful, respectful and courteous manner.
A high school education or higher education is not required to be hired into this job. Prior work experience may not be required to be hired into this job. No certification required.
Ability to perform assigned tasks and meet requirements for in-services, training and meeting attendance; must be able to use the electronic medical record for documentation. Ability to satisfactorily complete a training program approved by the location.
Basic ability to communicate and comprehend; ability to measure and comprehend certain quantities.The Good Samaritan Society offers an attractive, employee-approved benefits package for qualifying full-time and part-time employees. The variety of benefits include health benefits, a retirement plan, work/life balance benefits, voluntary benefits and much more! To review all of the great benefits and benefit eligibility, visithttps//www.good-sam.com/jobs/benefits
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or other protected status. For more information including state-specific protections, please visit https//www.good-sam.com/lp/careers/eeo-and-affirmative-actionDivision:
NURSING SERVICES Req ID:
Posting ID: 552629394Posted: 2020-04-01