Good Samaritan Society Woodland Address:
100 Buffalo Hills Ln E, Brainerd, MN 56401-4554 USA Employment Type:
- SIGN ON BONUS FOR APPLICANTS WHO APPLY BEFORE 5/31/2020! Restrictions apply.
- Come work for the Nation's largest non-profit senior care company with nearly 100 years of experience. Our Woodland facility is CMS rated 5/5 and received a 2019 AHCA/NCAL National Quality Award.
- Part time Day shift Nursing Assistant position available at our Woodland facility. 8 hours per shift with 32-40 hours per 2 week pay period.
- We pay for C N A training and certification.
- Paid full wages while in training.
- Clinicals conducted in the facility.
- Every other weekend and every other holiday required.
- Are you looking to get into the nursing field? Are you looking for a NEW, FUN, and REWARDING career where you can make a difference in someone's life? Consider working as a Universal Worker in the Good Samaritan Society - Woodland! You will have the opportunity every day to touch people's lives by providing compassion and care to our tenants living in assisted living. We are located in the beautiful Brainerd Lakes Area with public access to over 460 lakes within 25 miles, and beautiful famous walking/bike trails. You would be assisting residents in a very fun social environment with the activities of daily living, healthcare services to include medication assistance, and social activities.The current shift we have available is the 615 am-245 pm. This position is full time and works 64 hours per bi-weekly pay period. Every other weekend and holiday required. You'll help with the daily care needs of senior residents such as; dressing/maintaining proper clothing, bathing and oral hygiene.
- This position provides resident care and services such as healthcare services, activities of daily living assistance and other duties, as assigned, in a caring, safe and efficient manner and is responsible to perform the following according to location standards and procedures.
- Provides assistance with resident self- administration of medications all with proper training.
- Follows procedures for documentation and medical emergencies.
- Obtain vital signs accurately and reports changes in resident health status.
- Promotes highest level of resident mobility, ensuring residents have access to their assistive devices to support mobility and assists with application and care of hearing aids, eyeglasses, and prostheses if appropriate and applicable.
- Assists as necessary with housekeeping, laundry and dining duties.
- Provides assistance with wellness or recreational programs and encouraging residents to participate.
- Adheres to OSHA and CDC guidelines to minimize infections by following aseptic cleaning techniques, including those that apply to blood borne pathogens.
- Demonstrates safe and proper techniques for chemical use, and follows SDS guidelines for any exposure. Keep chemicals secured in locked area as per policy.
18 years or older.
Basic ability to communicate and comprehend; ability to measure and comprehend certain quantities.
Must be able to speak read and write in English and be able to articulate clearly and audibly.The Good Samaritan Society offers an attractive, employee-approved benefits package for qualifying full-time and part-time employees. The variety of benefits include health benefits, a retirement plan, work/life balance benefits, voluntary benefits and much more! To review all of the great benefits and benefit eligibility, visithttps//www.good-sam.com/jobs/benefits
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or other protected status. For more information including state-specific protections, please visit https//www.good-sam.com/lp/careers/eeo-and-affirmative-actionDivision:
UNIVERSAL WORKER Req ID:
Posting ID: 552629401Posted: 2020-04-29