Good Samaritan Society Woodland Address:
100 Buffalo Hills Ln E, Brainerd, MN 56401-4554 USA Employment Type:
- SIGN ON BONUS FOR APPLICANTS WHO APPLY BEFORE 8/30/2020! Restrictions apply.
- Come work for the Nation's largest non-profit senior care company with nearly 100 years of experience. Our Woodland facility is CMS rated 5/5 and received a 2019 AHCA/NCAL National Quality Award.
- Full time night shift CNA position available at our Woodland facility. 8 hours per shift with 64-80 hours per 2 week pay period.
- We pay for C N A training and certification.
- Paid full wages while in training.
- Clinicals conducted in the facility.
- Some weekends and holidays required.
- Comprehensive benefits plan.
- Apply today!
As a Certified Nursing Assistant, you will be working directly with residents of our facility providing resident centered support with their daily living and personal hygiene needs. You will assist with meals and snacks, cleaning and grooming. You will help the resident with their basic needs, monitor and obtain vitals, engage the resident in conversation and provide psychosocial support.Qualifications
Completion of an accredited nursing assistant training program approved by the location and the state.The Good Samaritan Society offers an attractive, employee-approved benefits package for qualifying full-time and part-time employees. The variety of benefits include health benefits, a retirement plan, work/life balance benefits, voluntary benefits and much more! To review all of the great benefits and benefit eligibility, visithttps//www.good-sam.com/jobs/benefits
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or other protected status. For more information including state-specific protections, please visit https//www.good-sam.com/lp/careers/eeo-and-affirmative-actionDivision:
NURSING SERVICES Req ID:
Posting ID: 552629407Posted: 2020-05-27