- Club Manager and Assistant Manager
- Fluent in English
- Proficient reading and writing skills
- Shift looking to fill is for Male's but will accept resumes from Female's
- Maintain cleanliness and organization on the interior of the club - vacuuming, mopping, dusting, take out the garbage, etc.
- Clean and wipe down the gym equipment
- Maintain cleanliness on the immediate exterior of the club
- Clean the lockers, showers, and restroom areas during hours of operation and after the club closes
- Replenish supplies in the common areas
- Assist with service to the members and guests, when required
- Daily completion of any itemized checklist of cleaning responsibilities as set forth by the general manager
- Maintain friendly and helpful attitude to all club staff, members and guests
Benefits and Gym Membership offered to Full Time Staff.
Apply with a resume.
Crunch Fitness is looking for energetic, enthusiastic people that are passionate about health and fitness to join our team.
Looking to combine work, fitness and fun? Crunch Fitness is looking for energetic, enthusiastic people that are passionate about health and fitness to join our team. Working at Crunch is more than a job, it's an opportunity to inspire others to reach their fitness goals. Our 'No Judgments' philosophy attracts a diverse and welcoming group of professionals and makes Crunch an amazing company to work for.Crunch
is a gym that believes in making serious exercise fun by fusing fitness and entertainment and pioneering a philosophy of No Judgments. Our gyms are packed with the latest state-of-the-art cardio and strength training equipment, weight room, full service locker rooms with showers, tanning booths, HydroMassage bed, and an extensive schedule of Crunch's signature classes including Zumba, BodyWeb with TRX, Yoga Body Sculpt, Belly Butt and Thighs Bootcamp, and more.
Posting ID: 552629535Posted: 2020-03-11