The HRIS Analyst serves as a liaison between the HRIS team and the Store Support, Store, and Distribution Center teams to provide HR systems support and analysis and to facilitate in leveraging technology solutions to meet the needs of the HR Department and users of HR information systems. The position will help to evaluate, analyze, design, and implement projects within the Human Capital Management application. The position will aid in making alterations and configurations to systems and gather requirements from end users while acting as a liaison between vendor technical support and Sprouts Farmers Market.
- Assists in configuration changes, creates test scripts, and tests to ensure all processes work according to requirements.
- Responsible for data mapping and data conversion between multiple systems.
- Identifies and resolves operational and/or integration challenges.
- Researches, designs, and tests systems and processes to develop process improvements, recommends solutions and helps to implement new applications.
- Provides complex information in an understandable and compelling manner.
- Supports HRIS team to identify the business current state and improvement areas for future state, along with supporting processes to accomplish this task.
- Identifies gaps and uses critical thinking to analyze the most efficient way to fix the gap.
- Serves as functional support for HR technology projects; assists in gathering requirements, writing business process procedures and systems integration.
- Works with HRIS team and internal and external groups to identify, schedule, and test changes to the HR systems.
- Consults with end users on low-med level reporting solutions; Summarizes/synthesizes data and offers insight.
- Works with HRIS team and internal customers to design and develop enterprise-wide human capital metrics to support the business needs.
- Proactively shares knowledge with HRIS team to achieve objectives, analyze improvements, and better custom satisfaction; assists to meet departmental objectives and goals.
- Reviews software release notes and helps to develop plan of testing to manage risks before they are moved to a production environment.
- Troubleshoots and logs issues with the HRIS team and service providers, follows up and tests resolutions and recommends promoting change to production.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Physical Requirements
- Minimum of two (2) years of in-depth, hands-on, systems support, design, and/or implementation experience required
- Time and attendance system solution experience strongly preferred
- Workday systems experience a plus
- Basic understanding of Agile methodologies.
- PC software knowledge and skills, including Excel formulas and Visio
- Experience with creating queries using multiple query tools.
- An understanding of human resources concepts, processes, laws, and procedures is very helpful
- Must be able to work independently or collaboratively and cooperatively in a team environment
- Must be able to fully write/document system changes
- Be able to develop and present training to end-users
- Ability to work under deadline pressure, cope well with changing priorities and effectively manage multiple projects, which may require flexible work hours
- Very well organized, high attention to detail, with logical problem-solving skills and must be able to maintain the confidentiality of employee information
In addition to a rewarding career, Sprouts offers a comprehensive program to help support you and your family. These programs include:
- Competitive pay
- Opportunities for career growth
- 15% discount for you and one other family member in your household on all purchases made at Sprouts
- Flexible schedules
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Eligibility requirements may apply for the following benefits:
- 401(K) Retirement savings plan with a generous company match
- Affordable benefit coverage, including medical, dental vision
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts for healthcare and dependent care
- Company paid life insurance and short-term disability coverage
Why Sprouts Grow with us!
If you have a passion for inspiring people and a flair for fresh food, consider applying for a job at Sprouts! With a focus on customer service, our neighborhood grocery stores offer high-quality, farm fresh produce, natural meats, plenty of scoop-your-own bulk goods and much more in a fun, friendly, old-fashioned farmer's market setting. Come grow your career in healthy living with a fast-paced, rapidly growing company and teams that pride themselves on empowering others along their journey. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and requirements. Sprouts' management reserves the right to amend and change duties, responsibilities, and requirements to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.California Residents: We collect information in accordance with California law, please see here for more information.
Posting ID: 552772602Posted: 2020-05-28