Community Health Network, has an excellent opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner to work with our growing Nicotine Dependence Program located in Anderson, IN. The Nurse Practitioner will work with our tobacco treatment specialists and providers as part of a multi-disciplinary care team to provide and assess appropriate care and education for nicotine dependent individuals. The Nurse Practitioner will practice in an administrative and clinical capacity, while the continual growth of the program evolves. We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits with paid continuing medical education.
• Must have MSN with preparation as an Advance Practice Nurse. Requires certification and current Indiana RN and APN licensure, as well as CSR prescriptive authority.
• Behavioral Health or Addictions experience as a Nurse Practitioner is strongly preferred. Open to new graduates with a passion for tobacco treatment.
• Willing to learn and support the protocols for this quality-oriented outpatient office.
• Requires the ability to integrate research to educate patients, families, nursing staff and physicians on medical options and choices of care.
• Must conduct comprehensive health assessments while independently evaluating new and follow-up patients.
• Ideal candidate must be self-motivated, adaptable to change, and have a team mentality attitude.
• No call, weekends, or holidays required.
• Travel will be required to Community Howard Regional Hospital in Kokomo, Indiana and other Community Health Network locations as this programgrows.
Community Health Network is an integrated health network that delivers exceptional care with a simple approach. Our shared commitment to compassion, empathy and relationships is what sets us apart. Join our team of highly skilled professionals to spring into a new career in a unique environment where people come first and customer service excellence is second to none.
For more information, please contact:
Anna Eifrid - Network Provider Recruiter
Posting ID: 552772939Posted: 2020-05-21