Underwrite VA loans in accordance with FAMC/Citizens Bank and Agency guidelines.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Underwrite loans to all applicable guidelines
- Underwrite a minimum of 4 to 5 loans per day
- High level of communication with customers and colleagues
- Utilize automated underwriting systems
- Minimum 5 years Underwriting experience required
- Currenton allVA guidelines
- Proficient in DU and LPA automated underwriting systems
- Working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Extremely organized with attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask.
- Be able to work overtime as needed.
Education, Certifications and/or Other Professional Credentials:Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.