Overview St. Joseph's Health
is recognized for the expertise and compassion of its highly skilled and responsive staff. The combined efforts of the organization's outstanding physicians, superb nurses, and dedicated clinical and professional staff have made us one of the most highly respected healthcare organizations in the state, the largest employer in Passaic County, and one of the nation's "100 Best Places to Work in Health Care". Job Overview
Responsible for utilizing the Nursing Process in a collaborative manner to plan, implement and evaluate nursing care in accordance with his/her scope of practice. The RN supports the goals and philosophy of the Department of Nursing within the St. Joseph's Healthcare System and on his/her assigned unit.
- Completion of a Bachelor's degree in Nursing preferred.
- Licensure required as a Registered Nurse by the State of New Jersey.
- Successful completion of BLS, a department specific orientation and department specific certifications such as PALS, ACLS, etc.
- Current clinical experience preferred for consideration in area.
- Must meet all Human Resource requirements.
Posting ID: 552773195Posted: 2020-03-12