Since 1975, MAXIMUS has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. MAXIMUS delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, MAXIMUS is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit https://www.maximus.com.
Job Description Summary
Additional Experience Required:
• 7+ years of project management experience required
• 5+ years background in Child Support, with 3+ years of management in Child Support
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the execution of the overall operation of the project, its performance to contract requirements, and MAXIMUS quality and performance.
- Establish and maintain relationships with representatives of client agencies, stakeholders, and community organizations to promote and develop MAXIMUS services.
- Represent MAXIMUS and the project in external meetings and forums.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive knowledge of programs, MAXIMUS services, and project operations.
- Oversee the development of proposals and pricing for amendments and new work.
- Identify new business opportunities.
- Ensure project compliance with all applicable corporate, contract, state and federal requirements and regulations.
- Provide executive management of the project's financial plan and forecast.
- Develop performance goals and objectives for direct reports and monitor the achievement of those goals.
- Other duties as may be assigned by corporate management.
- Bachelor's degree with 7+ years of project management experience.
- Deliver multiple small and large projects with high values and high risk.
- Provide leadership for the project team to ensure that the project is delivered to specifications, on time and within budget.
- Develop innovative methodologies, techniques, and criteria for projects.
- Advanced knowledge of workflows and project mapping.
- Facilitate the tracking and resolution of issues impacting projects.
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We're proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Posting ID: 552773258Posted: 2020-03-26