Store Manager Posting
As a Manager you will be in a full-time position that offers benefits including;
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
As a Store Manager you will manage, direct and supervise the daily operations of store. This role requires you to be a leader as you will oversee the development of your store team and champion sales initiates. You will also maintain a pleasant and courteous environment to customers and team members according to Company goals, policies, and procedures. You will be responsible for; scheduling the team, preparing bank deposits, adhering to and enforcing proper cash handling procedures, analyzing daily sales and expense information, record-keeping, scheduling, analyzing store reports, managing inventory, and cash control.
- 5+ years of experience as an Assistant Manager or Supervisor at a retail store.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- A High School diploma or GED is preferred but not required.
- Must be able to provide proof of authorization to work in the United States if hired.
- Must have a valid and infraction-free Driver's License.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and written is required.
- Ability to coach & develop employees through knowledge of supervisory methods, principles and techniques.
- Be physically able to lift, push, pull a minimum of 20 lbs.
- Be able to work irregular shifts, including weekends, overnight shifts, and holidays.
- Significant amount of work is performed indoors, but there are times when extended periods of work may be performed outside.
- Ability to stand and/or walk for at least 8 hours.
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 20 pounds from ground to overhead up to 30 minutes of workday (i.e., assisting in stocking/maintaining inventory levels) with appropriate safety equipment's.
Posting ID: 552773443Posted: 2020-03-12