The Key Holder is responsible for partnering with the Retail Store Management team in the overall day-to-day operations of the store, product placement, client service standards, achieving sales goals, and loss prevention.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Committed to exceeding client's expectations with the highest level of client service at all times
• Assist in the execution of events per company directives to grow the client base and build loyalty
• Ensure efficient planning, coordination, follow-through and completion of tasks, to achieve store and company goals
• Ensures the maintenance of a neat, clean and organized store and stockroom
• Effectively promotes all Brand initiatives, building client database and gift cards
• Ensure the store maintains visual presentation standards and making sure the store is replenished at all times and providing options for sell through
• Maintains compliance with the Retail Operations Manual
• Ensures the appropriate execution of merchandise handling procedures
• Completes all additional duties and projects as assigned
• This position requires limited travel (0-25%)
Qualifications and Requirements
• One to two years of retail experience
• Excellent visual merchandising skills, knowledgeable of our merchandise and confident making visual decisions based on our clients' buying patterns
• Excellent communication, delegation, follow-up, and time-management skills
• Proven ability to multi-task and direct activities at all levels
• Capable of lifting up to 40 pounds
• Ability to work a rotating schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays, based on the needs of the business
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Posting ID: 552773454Posted: 2020-05-21