Rehabilitation Specialist - PRNJob Category:
TherapyLine of Business:
Rehab Without Walls Services
Branding: Rehab Without Walls About this Career Opportunity:
- Assists the person served in achieving the individualized treatment plan goals established by the company team.
- Ensures safety, living comfort, and hygiene needs of person served are met, while fostering independent functioning.
- May provide/arrange for transportation, and escort person served to medical/other appointments, and outings. Keeps staff and family members informed of all scheduled appointments.
- Adheres to/enforces Bill of Rights of person served and reports any violation to management.
- Implements community reintegration activities under the direction of the company treatment team to assist the person served with a variety of needs in the home and community. Assists the person served in understanding their needs and limitations.
- Observes, documents, and reports changes in the condition of the person served to management and other treatment team members as appropriate.
- Participates in the team process and provides input as needed.
- Attends case conference and family educational meetings.
- Maintains the highest standards of professional conduct in relation to information that is confidential in nature. Shares information only when recipient's right to access is clearly established and sharing of such information is in the best interest of the patient.
- Adheres to and participates in Company's mandatory HIPAA privacy program/practices and Business Ethics and Compliance programs/practices.
- Maintains and submits documentation in the format and timelines required by the Company, facility, local, state and federal regulations.
- Maintains a professional appearance, is reliable and punctual, cooperative and conducts self according to accepted standards of professional practice in the course of assigned duties.
- Assists team in fostering a safe home environment for the person served and reports any safety concerns, or issues to management immediately.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED, plus a minimum of six months prior work/volunteer experience providing individual instructions, preferably in a health care environment.
- Demonstrates effective and professional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Able to work independently and part of a team
- Demonstrates strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Has reliable transportation and is able to travel to/from multiple assignments/locations on a daily basis
Our Company offers a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, disability, life, and tuition reimbursement. All employees age 21 and older are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.About Rehab Without Walls Services
Rehab Without Walls (RWW) NeuroSolutions started more than 30 years ago. RWW originally designed a program helping brain injury, spinal cord injury, and stroke patients using real-life activities in their own environment. Today, RWW is still removing walls, breaking barriers and rebuilding lives. But RWW is also connecting the neuro-rehab continuum, providing expertise in the right place at the right time with outpatient and residential services in addition to groundbreaking home and community rehab.
RWW services start with the understanding of a patient's health, lifestyle and goals. RWW then assembles a team of neuro-trained therapists who work across therapy disciplines to create a truly personalized program that blends scientifically backed rehab protocols with the patient's real-life activities. It's a combination that delivers better results during the recovery journey and into the future.
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our Company does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.
Kalamazoo, MI 49001 USA