Join the thousands of innovators, advocates and forces who are making an impact every day at one of the biggest footwear brands in the world. Whether you love to connect with consumers on the retail floor or want to drive our award-winning powerhouse in new directions, the SKECHERS team is the place to be. Learn more about our brand at about.skechers.com
The Client Services Technician, is responsible for providing technical support to corporate end-users. Issues include but are not limited to hardware, software and network. In addition, this position will also require working on special projects and maintaining documentation/inventory. This a non-supervisory role.Essential Job Functions
Education and Experience
- Make software and hardware recommendations
- Install, configure, and deploy multi-platform end-points, enterprise software and other 3rd party applications
- OS Provisioning, as well as creating and deploying software distribution packages
- Use Workspace One for asset management
- Understand and support the corporate network topology
- Confirm with and abide by all instructions, policies, regulations, and work procedures
- Collaborate with the Client Services team, as well as other IT groups
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a Desktop Support or Service Desk role in a corporate environment with 200+ users.
- Proficiency in Macintosh Hardware, Software and 3rd Party Applications
- Proficiency in MS Office o365, Windows 10, MacOS, Active Directory and remote connectivity tools
- Experience with desktop support and OS Provisioning
- Desire to learn
- Ability to make sound independent decisions
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with others
- Must have the flexibility/availability to work various shifts and accommodate weekend overtime support requirements
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to work under pressure
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The skills, abilities and physical demands described are representative of those duties that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified for thejobposition, to perform the essential functions
Additional Information Physical Demands
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, stoop, and kneel. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long period of times.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Posting ID: 552773838Posted: 2020-05-21