Part Time Opening!
Are you looking for an employer who can offer more stable scheduled hours? Join our family and you can expect continued shifts as our homes will remain open to care for our residents.
We are seeking an individual with a desire to serve our senior community to join our team as a van driver. This position is responsible for transporting seniors to and from appointments in the surrounding communities. This position requires a first-rate ability to organize appointments for timely transport.
Benefits: *Some benefit availability may depend on employment status.
- Competitive compensation
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Voluntary benefit policies offered
- Retirement plan
- Wellness program
- Fitness center discounts
- Mobile phone discounts
- Great team to work alongside
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Be able to pass all pre-employment screenings
- Have a clean driving record
- Possess a valid Illinois driver's license
- Have proof of insurance
Posting ID: 552773983Posted: 2020-04-16