At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers.
As a Physical Security Specialist Sr. within PNC's Security organization, you will be based in Dallas, TX or Houston, TX. Job Description
- Advises on the overall company physical security strategy and leads the implementation of all physical security programs, policies and procedures within a region and area of responsibility, service contracts and related compliance with the Bank Protection Act (BPA) in a market.
- Offers subject matter expertise surrounding the physical security strategy. Performs site inspections, adhering to the overall physical security strategy and standards. Identifies & resolves areas of risk/exposure. Recommends solutions and improvements to standards and policies including the maintenance and monitoring of access control systems and video surveillance systems. Applies knowledge of all applicable federal, state and local laws relating to security administration.
- Oversees and/or provides direction to on-site management of all emergency events and coordinates emergency response. Manages & responds to physical security needs of employees, buildings, technology and materials.
- Coordinates & manages vendor relationships within their area of responsibility to ensure all service level agreements are met. Approves contracts to meet developed policies and procedural guidelines for major business sites, segments or the entire location.
- Provides direction and guidance to contracted physical security staff. Consults with branch staff, retail operations managers and major building staff and facilitates/assists with the physical security training. Identifies new and innovative approaches to training of security systems and procedures.
- Regularly applies & shares intelligence with law enforcement in service of securing PNC employees, locations and assets both in response to and in anticipation of threats. Coordinates & provides executive protection as needed. Oversees initiatives and directs special projects, research and assignments related to physical security.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
Data Gathering and Reporting - Knowledge of and ability to utilize tools, techniques and processes for gathering and reporting data in a particular department or division of a company.
Effective Communications - Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Employee Health and Safety - Knowledge of the procedures and programs in place in the organization to ensure employee safety (occupational health, fire safety and emergency response plan); ability to take appropriate and immediate actions in case of an emergency.
Facilities Management - Knowledge of the full spectrum of facilities management activities; ability to maintain, care for and develop commercial and physical facilities.
Managing Multiple Priorities - Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
Personnel Security - Knowledge of, and ability to implement, the measures necessary to safeguard an organization's employees and visitors.
Premises Security - Knowledge of and ability to employ required tools, techniques and technologies to minimize losses due to breaches of physical premises security.
Security Management - Knowledge of information, personnel and premises security processes and procedures and ability to develop and maintain appropriate security levels. Work Experience
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 3+ years of relevant / direct industry experience. Certifications are often desired. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered. Education
Bachelors Disability Accommodations Statement:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET. Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law. California Residents
Refer to the California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice to gain understanding of how PNC may use or disclose your personal information in our hiring practices.