At Niagara, we're looking for Team Members who want to be part of achieving our mission to provide our customers the highest quality most affordable bottled water.
Consider applying here, if you want to:
- Work in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment with a chance to make an impact.
- Develop lasting relationships with great people.
- Have the opportunity to build a satisfying career.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages for our Team Members.
Pricing Analytics Manager
The Brand Manufacturing team is a division dedicated to leading projects that drive both domestic and international expansion of the company. Niagara strives on strong analytical competencies, detailed knowledge of the product and market, ability to build and maintain positive relationships and knowledge of the company's core competencies to help achieve company goals of identifying the right opportunities for the business.
The Brand Manufacturing Associate Manager is responsible for working with customers (both internal and external) in building robust financial models, statistical data-mining, providing unbiased presentation of data, performing extensive data analysis, and providing analytical insight regarding various opportunities to internal and external shareholders to help guide strategic decisions on expansion. Essential Functions
- Understands the strategic goals of the team and organization - ensuring and aligns all work with those goals
- Determines and reports the success or failure of implemented improvements, including the definition of metrics and indicators, and analyzing the results of completed projects
- Responsible for developing new and complex product oriented models and strategies
- Building and tailoring models and providing analysis on a bespoke basis to understand how they best apply to each situation.
- Thorough understanding of company-wide business operations including, but not limited to manufacturing, engineering, product development, supply chain, finance, quality, etc.
- Extensive interaction with internal and external customers - developing relationships and working cohesively in information/data gathering to ensure appropriate details of due diligence in order to properly analyze each opportunity
Building of Financial Models:
- Develop financial and data models to aid in better understanding overall financial performance and value creation with a particular focus on forward looking analyses in the areas of expansion, new product development, special projects and / or M&A activities.
- Provide financial expertise, analysis, and guidance in direct support of the company's leadership team collaborating with team members at all levels of the company.
- Responsible for complex and comprehensive financial activities or functions including ownership, oversight, and support of profitability analysis, business plan development, and other areas relating to financial or managerial accounting and analysis.
- Investigate and explain variances or unexpected results.
- Ability to take complex financial models and deliver findings in a succinct, yet thorough method to all levels throughout the organization
- Create and/or generate necessary reporting and analyses for internal & external business segments, brands, and products in support of strategic decision making
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain daily, weekly, and monthly financial reports that provide management with information used in the decision-making process of various initiatives/projects.
Please note this job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without prior notice. Qualifications
*experience may include a combination of work experience and education
- Minimum Qualifications:
- 4 Years - Experience in Operations/Business Development Field
- 4 Years - Experience in Position
- 4 Years - Experience managing projects
*experience may include a combination of work experience and educationCompetencies
- Preferred Qualifications:
- 6 Years- Experience in Operations/Business Development Field
- 6 Years - Experience working in Position
- 6 Years - Experience managing projects
- Minimum Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Operations, Finance or other related field
- MBA in Operations, Finance, Strategy or other related field
- Proficiency with preparing and modeling financial ratios and analytics
- Experience and comfort with large data set extraction, clean-up and analysis
- Experience successfully working with cross functional/ multi-discipline teams across the organization while delivering outstanding results
- Desire to drive continuous process improvement by challenging the way things are done and engaging all functions in the company
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a pressurized environment and work proactively to ensure project milestones are met
- Comfort with changing business requirements and flexibility in dealing with competing and changing priorities
- Highly motivated and self-driven professional: skillful, productive, efficient, creative
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and strategically
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and accommodate a rapid rate of change
- Synthesizing qualitative updates across various teams into clear and concise reports
- Advanced MS Excel skills (Pivot tables, Vlookup, Sumif, VBA, etc), PowerPoint, and other software
- Previous experience with Oracle or other ERP system, preferred
- Must possess a high degree of initiative and resourcefulness in completing work assignments with limited guidance in a changing environment
- Ability to seek and obtain information from a wide range of sources and individuals both within, and outside of, the Contract Manufacturing department
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects and complete assignments quickly and accurately.
- Excellent presentation, communication (both oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
This position embodies the values of Niagara's LIFE competency model, focusing on the following key drivers of success:
Any employment agency, person or entity that submits a rsum into this career site or to a hiring manager does so with the understanding that the applicant's rsum will become the property of Niagara Bottling, LLC. Niagara Bottling, LLC will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.Employment agencies that have fee agreements with Niagara Bottling, LLC and have been engaged on a search shall submit rsum to the designated Niagara Bottling, LLC recruiter or, upon authorization, submit rsum into this career site to be eligible for placement fees.
- Lead Like an Owner
- Manages a safe working environment, accurately documents safety related training, and effectively communicates safety incidents
- Provides strategic input and oversight to departmental projects
- Makes data driven decisions and develops sustainable solutions
- Skilled in reducing costs and managing timelines while prioritizing long run impact over short term wins
- Makes decisions by putting overall company success first before department/individual success
- Leads/facilitates discussions to get positive outcomes for the customer
- Makes strategic decisions which prioritize the needs of the customer over departmental/individual goals
- Continuously evaluates existing programs and processes, and develops new initiatives to increase efficiency and reduce waste
- Creates, monitors, and responds to departmental performance metrics to drive continuous improvement
- Communicates a clear vision, organizes resources effectively, and adjusts the strategy as needed when managing change
- Find a Way
- Demonstrates ability to think analytically and synthesize complex information
- Effectively delegates technical tasks to subordinates
- Works effectively with departments, vendors, and customers to achieve organizational success
- Identifies opportunities for collaboration in strategic ways
- Empowered to be Great
- Makes hiring decisions primarily based on culture fit and attitude, and secondarily based on technical expertise
- Engages in long term talent planning
- Provides opportunities for the development of all direct reports
- Understands, identifies, and addresses conflict within own team and between team
Posting ID: 552774391Posted: 2020-05-21