At Niagara, we're looking for Team Members who want to be part of achieving our mission to provide our customers the highest quality most affordable bottled water.
Consider applying here, if you want to:
- Work in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment with a chance to make an impact.
- Develop lasting relationships with great people.
- Have the opportunity to build a satisfying career.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages for our Team Members.
Responsible for the operating, monitoring and maintaining the injection molding machinesEssential Functions
- • Responsible for overall maintaining of the injection molding machines, including starting and stopping of some equipment . No mechanical work is performed without prior approval.
• Responsible for accurately completing and updating information forms and logs such as Machine Report, Quality Report, Downtime Report and Carton Top Load Report.
• Understand and follow plant safety rules including safe lifting practices and safe machine operation. Personal Protective Equipment is to be used where required.
• Housekeeping: maintain general housekeeping in all areas of Injection. Bale plastic, cardboard and contaminated bottles when needed; grind bottles when needed.
• Raw materials: keep bottle caps, labels, cartons, trays, tray and pallet wraps (plastic rolls) and pallet glue for hot melt tanks in adequate amounts to ensure continuous smooth running of equipment and operation.
• Maintain quality requirements in accordance with company standards; accurately filling out hourly inspection sheets based on overall production quality. Responsible for reporting all quality defects.
• Ability to work in all assigned areas of production; perform relief duties when required.
• Stack, tie and label unused carton; troubleshoot minor production line issues; perform relief duties.
• Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of the job.
• Ability to work 12 hour shifts, day or night, on a rotating 2-2-3 schedule.
• Please note this job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without prior notice.
*experience may include a combination of work experience and education
- Minimum Qualifications:
- 2 Years - Experience in Field or similar manufacturing environment
- 2 Years - Experience in Position
- 0 Years - Experience managing people/projects
- Experience operating multiple manufacturing machines
*experience may include a combination of work experience and educationCompetencies
- Preferred Qualifications:
- 4 Years - Experience in Field or similar manufacturing environment
- 4 Years - Experience working in Position
- 0 Years - Experience managing people/projects
This position embodies the values of Niagara's LIFE competency model, focusing on the following key drivers of success:
- Lead Like an Owner
- Makes safety the number one priority
- Keeps alert for safety issues and escalates immediately
- Effectively prioritizes tasks based on department goals
- Shows respect to others and confronts interpersonal issues directly
- Prioritizes resolution of customer issues effectively
- Responds promptly and honors commitments to internal and external customers
- Makes recommendations to continuously improve policies, methods, procedures, and/or products
- Demonstrates adaptability by reacting appropriately to unexpected changes in situations or circumstances
- Increases performance through greater efficiency
- Find a Way
- Seeks to develop technical knowledge through learning from other experts
- Understands interdepartmental impact of individual decisions and actions
- Seeks solutions rather than placing blame
- Empowered to be Great
- Consistently looks for ways to improve one's self through growth and development opportunities
- Communicates clearly and promptly up, down, and across
- Communicates effectively to manage expectations
- Required: N/A
- Preferred: N/A
Any employment agency, person or entity that submits a rsum into this career site or to a hiring manager does so with the understanding that the applicant's rsum will become the property of Niagara Bottling, LLC. Niagara Bottling, LLC will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.Employment agencies that have fee agreements with Niagara Bottling, LLC and have been engaged on a search shall submit rsum to the designated Niagara Bottling, LLC recruiter or, upon authorization, submit rsum into this career site to be eligible for placement fees.
- Required: None Required
- Preferred: None Required
Posting ID: 552774420Posted: 2020-05-21