At Niagara, we're looking for Team Members who want to be part of achieving our mission to provide our customers the highest quality most affordable bottled water.
Consider applying here, if you want to:
- Work in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment with a chance to make an impact.
- Develop lasting relationships with great people.
- Have the opportunity to build a satisfying career.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages for our Team Members.
Sr. Financial Analyst
The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for collecting, reporting and analyzing / interpreting key financial information with associated presentation to and recommendations for decision makers both within and outside of the Finance Department.Essential Functions
- Provide financial expertise, analysis, and guidance in direct support of the company's leadership team collaborating with team members at all levels of the company.
- Develop financial and data models to aid in better understanding overall financial performance and value creation with a particular focus on forward looking analyses in the areas of expansion, new product development, real estate investing, special projects and / or M&A activities.
- Create and/or generate necessary reporting and analyses for business segments, brands, and products in support of strategic decision making.
- Responsible for complex and comprehensive financial activities or functions related to P&L management including ownership, oversight, and support of profitability analysis, operating expense trends, business plan development, budgeting, cost accounting and other areas relating to financial or managerial accounting and analysis.
- Design, develop and prepare accurate and timely reports and analysis, providing financial guidance and general business direction for influencing business decisions and the achievement of strategic goals.
- Investigate and explain variances or unexpected results.
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain daily, weekly, and monthly financial reports that provide management with information used in the decision-making process of various initiatives/projects.
- Provide financial leadership in all aspects of current and prospective business ventures.
- Assist in the analysis of financial data and extract and define relevant information.
- Assume leadership role including mentoring and training more junior team members within the finance department and drive initiatives to successful conclusion.
- Please note this job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without prior notice.
*experience may include a combination of work experience and education
- Minimum Qualifications:
- 4 Years - Experience in Field or similar manufacturing environment
- 2 Years - Experience in Position
- 0 Years - Experience managing people/projects
*experience may include a combination of work experience and educationCompetencies
- Preferred Qualifications:
- 6 Years- Experience in Field or similar manufacturing environment
- 6 Years - Experience working in Position
- 2 Years - Experience managing people/projects
This position embodies the values of Niagara's LIFE competency model, focusing on the following key drivers of success:
- Lead Like an Owner
- Makes safety the number one priority
- Keeps alert for safety issues and escalates immediately
- Effectively prioritizes tasks based on department goals
- Shows respect to others and confronts interpersonal issues directly
- Prioritizes resolution of customer issues effectively
- Responds promptly and honors commitments to internal and external customers
- Makes recommendations to continuously improve policies, methods, procedures, and/or products
- Demonstrates adaptability by reacting appropriately to unexpected changes in situations or circumstances
- Increases performance through greater efficiency
- Find a Way
- Seeks to develop technical knowledge through learning from other experts
- Understands interdepartmental impact of individual decisions and actions
- Seeks solutions rather than placing blame
- Empowered to be Great
- Consistently looks for ways to improve one's self through growth and development opportunities
- Communicates clearly and promptly up, down, and across
- Communicates effectively to manage expectations
- Advanced MS Excel skills (Pivot tables, Vlookup, Sumif, VBA, etc)
- Proficiency with preparing and modeling financial ratios and analytics
- Proficiency with other Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, and Access); other database management included
- Previous experience with Oracle or other ERP system, preferred
- Experience and comfort with large data set extraction, clean-up and analysis
- Must possess a high degree of initiative and resourcefulness in completing work assignments with limited guidance in a changing environment
- Strong problem solving/ analytical skills
- Ability to seek and obtain information from a wide range of sources and individuals both within, and outside of, the Finance department
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects and complete assignments quickly and accurately.
- Excellent presentation, communication (both oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, and other related fields or equivalent experience
- Master's Degree in Finance, Accounting
- Required: N/A
- Preferred: N/A
Any employment agency, person or entity that submits a rsum into this career site or to a hiring manager does so with the understanding that the applicant's rsum will become the property of Niagara Bottling, LLC. Niagara Bottling, LLC will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.Employment agencies that have fee agreements with Niagara Bottling, LLC and have been engaged on a search shall submit rsum to the designated Niagara Bottling, LLC recruiter or, upon authorization, submit rsum into this career site to be eligible for placement fees.
- Required: None Required
- Preferred: Minimum Professional Proficiency, Spanish
Posting ID: 552774421Posted: 2020-05-21