Responsible for overall performance and development of the territory sales team. This includes responsibility for achieving margin and market share objectives, while ensuring that the sales team has the required level of product knowledge, market knowledge and sales skills to perform effectively.
* Designs and implements sales strategies based on own research into new market potential, market trends and existing market position.
* Establishes territories, goals and quotas for sales team.
* Responsible for new business development for the Company, including developing ways to increase sales volume, fostering cooperation, formulating new marketing strategies and unique service requirements.
* Establishes and maintains top-level contact with the management of existing and potential customers.
* Also, expands company's partnering relationships with suppliers.
Bachelor's degree in a related field and 8 - 10 years of sales experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Directly related experience selling to professional builders is strongly preferred.
Builders FirstSource is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Builders FirstSource, please call (214)765-3990 or email:ADA.Accommodation@bldr.com. Please do not send resumes to this email address - it is intended only to be used to request an accommodation in submitting an application for a job opening.
EEO THE LAW - English/Spanish
EEO IS THE LAW - SUPPLEMENT - English/Spanish
Pay Transparency Provision - English/Spanish
- Job Family SLSMKT
- Pay Type Salary
- Hagerstown, MD, USA
- Northern VA DC MD Area Admin - 1743 Dual Hwy (21740), 1743 Dual Hwy, HAGERSTOWN, Maryland, United States of America