***ONLY CURRENT APS EMPLOYEES MAY APPLY******CURRENT APS SECRETARIAL/CLERICAL APPLICANTS MUST BE ON A 206 SCHEDULE. All will receive their negotiated pay rate. Current EA'S applying for a SECRETARIAL position will receive $11.00 per hour.***
Article 7.06 (D) (1) NEW LANGUAGE CHANGE: All applicants must meet the Skills Measurement requirements. Job-specific testing may be given by Schools or Departments.
The Applicant Skills Measurement is made up of the following: Keyboarding; Alpha/Numerical; Spelling; Basic Math; Basic Excel (for skills measurement only with no time constraint); Basic Word; 10-Key (bookkeeping positions only); and Bank Reconciliation (bookkeeping positions only).
All applicants for level three positions must also have a Bookkeeping Test on file and in the applicant packet to be screened by the prospective supervisor.
This is not a pass/fail process but is a measurement of current skills for the applicant. Please contact APS Applicant Processing at (505) 889-4820 to schedule.
- Timesheet and payroll record keeping and uploads;
- SYNERGY student record updates
- Summer School administrative, counselor and teacher support duties as assigned
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 3 years of secretarial/clerical experience, excellent interpersonal skills, word processing skills, knowledge of operation and capabilities of PC and associated software (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.).
- Applies initiative and judgment in making decisions affecting work procedures, ability to work on team or independently (based on program needs) and offer administrative support for summer program duration.
- Working knowledge of APS Payroll, Lawson Financial System, and of SYNERGY Student Information System
Requires a High School Diploma or GED
Current Skills Measurement Exam
Please submit online application. Incomplete applications will not be processed.Contact: Summer site principal
. For list and phone number of principals see http://www.aps.edu/summer-programs/elementary-school-summer-programs
Prep/Plan Date: June 4 or June 11, 2020
Program Dates: June 5- July 10, 2020 Alternative Schedule schools
June 12- July 17, 2020 Traditional Schedule schools.
All schools will be closed for 4th of July Holiday on Friday, July 3rd.
www.aps.edu/jobs, APS Jobs Apply Online Summer Extended Learning Programs/Summer School ***Please submit Summer Extended Learning (Summer School) Application***
**This position is not listed on the Administrative/Certified/Classified Applications**
ADDITIONAL INFO: ADA Compliance
CURRENT APS SECRETARIAL/CLERICAL APPLICANTS MUST BE ON A 206 SCHEDULE. All will receive their negotiated pay rate. Current EA's applying for a Secretarial position will receive $11.00 per hour.