A clinically competent, registered, professional Radiologic Technologist who delivers care to the patient by performing a variety of radiographic procedures utilizing all aspects of the equipment. Will possess knowledge of accepted radiographic principals and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served (i.e. Neonates to geriatric). Will provide patient care in accordance with MVRMC policies and procedures. Expected to provide a positive image of MVRMC and to be able to communicate effectively with patients, peers, physicians and visitors.
• Required: Completion of course of study resulting in acquisition of ARRT certification and RRT licensure.
• Preferred: one year experience in hospital environment
• Required: Current license to practice as a Registered Radiographic Technologist in the State of New Mexico.
• Required: Certification with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists within one year from date of hire.
• Required: BLS certification acquired within 60 days of hire.
Posting ID: 552775191Posted: 2020-05-21