Do you want to be a valued member of a team who plays a critical role in providing excellent training and care to patients? If so, consider joining our team as a RN Intake Case Manager in our Inpatient Rehab. In this role, you will coordinate the overall patient referral and admission process for our Inpatient Rehab Unit.
Do you want to be a valued member of a team who plays a critical role in providing excellent training and care to patients? If so, consider joining our team as a RN Intake Case Manager in our Inpatient Rehab. In this role, you will coordinate the overall patient referral and admission process for our Inpatient Rehab Unit.Key responsibilities of this role include:
Key qualifications to be considered for this include:
- Acting as a liaison between patient/family and healthcare personnel to ensure necessary care is provided promptly and effectively
- Assisting in the development, planning, coordination and administration of the activities of generating patient referrals and admissions
- Reviewing medical records to determine appropriateness and the medical necessity of admission
- Developing business partnerships with internal and external referral sources, gaining approvals from insurance and other payors
- 2+years of experience in nursing or home health
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Graduate of an accredited RN program
- Current Arkansas RN license
Northwest Health provides inpatient, outpatient, diagnostic imaging, medical, surgical and emergency services to the Bentonville, Springdale, Fayetteville, Johnson and Siloam Springs communities in northwestern Arkansas. We are your family, friends and neighbors, and we work with and for our community to provide quality healthcare.
With a combined active medical staff of more than 540 physicians, 2,200 employees and 487 beds, Northwest Health is one of the largest health networks in Northwest Arkansas with five hospitals and over thirty clinics. Our hospitals include:
- Northwest Medical Center - Bentonville
- Northwest Medical Center - Springdale
- Siloam Springs Regional Hospital
- Northwest Health Physicians' Specialty Hospital
- Willow Creek Women's Hospital
Northwest Arkansas is one of the fastest growing and most dynamic regions in America-a perfect blend of urban sophistication and small town charm. If you aren't local and haven't already discovered this, check out www.northwestarkansas.org to see why NWA keeps winning awards as a best place to live.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/M/V) and welcome you to apply.
Posting ID: 552775197Posted: 2020-05-21