Provides supervision and leadership to the patient care units. Specific functions include: collaborates and supports manager with staff evaluations, patient flow, staff and family education, serves as patient/guest service ambassador and assists with problem solving on tour of duty. Additionally, coordinates staffing and nursing assignments for current and oncoming shift. Participates in hourly rounding and ensures compliance of same. Ensures that services are provided within the philosophy and objectives as well as the policies and procedures of the hospital and Baptist Health South Florida.Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in nursing required.
- Minimum required experience 3 years
- Current Florida RN license
- BLS for healthcare providers ACLS, PALS, or NRP as required by unit
- Certification in area of specialty within 2 years of signing, promotion or hire.
Posting ID: 552775235Posted: 2020-05-21