Senior General Manager
An industry leader in the combined entertainment/restaurant industry with locations throughout the U.S. is seeking a senior leader to join the team. The Senior General Manager oversees both front of house and heart of house operations. The SGM is responsible for guest experience, people development, systems/consistency across each area of restaurant, theater, bar and kitchen operations. We are searching for qualified candidates across our enterprise.Responsibilities:
- Provide visible leadership to the management team and hourly team members while focusing on exceeding guest expectations
- Responsible for analyzing P&L statements, budgets/forecasts, and cost controls in regards to food, beverage, and labor goals and working with managers on action plans to improve financial controls
- Conduct P&L performance analysis and troubleshoots areas of interest while assisting in developing appropriate solutions to identified problems and opportunities
- Manage food and labor costs to increase profitability; lead the monitoring of spending on all costs and adhere to budget standards and service levels to increase sales and minimize cost
- Ensure compliance and processes for Film Programming, Financial Management, Restaurant Inventory, Vista Ticketing, POS and Hot Schedules
- Attract, hire and train team members and ensure that training standards are followed by all managers/supervisors
- Provide leadership to our FOH and HOH teams using interpersonal and communication skills to teach, influence, and empowering team members to contribute their best
- Promote an environment of customer advocacy through outstanding Guest Experiences, building guest loyalty and recognizing team members for outstanding service delivery
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Hospitality Management required
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the hospitality industry including 5 years of supervisory experience in a large, complex operation
- Proven experience leading and coaching a team
- Advanced financial management knowledge
- Stable and progressive work history; Strong work ethic
- Position will require frequent standing, bending/kneeling, lifting and carrying up to 50lbs
- Must have a successful track record in leading operations and managing a team
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, self-confidence, and professional maturity
- Good listener, patient in stressful situations and genuine in desire to resolve issues
- Demonstrate strong problem solving skills through ability to diagnose and implement solutions
- Demonstrate sound financial/business decision making using honesty and high integrity
We are an E-Verify employer and provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, veterans' status, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, gender, genetic information or any other category protected by law.
- Competitive base salary and annual bonus opportunity
- Company paid Life insurance and Short Term Disability insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits.
JOIN OUR TEAM. MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
Working at IPIC is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to be part of something bigger. We provide guests with memorable experiences and take pride in being a destination of choice for our loyal members. As a unique concept, we have an equally unique culture, and we want our Team to demonstrate what we believe every day. Our continued success requires that we hire only experienced hospitality and culinary talent who share our desire to exceed guest expectations.
We believe in our unique concept, so we built an equally unique culture to accomplish our goals. Our Team enjoys a challenge and consistently steps-up to deliver on the promise to our guests.READ ABOUT OUR CULTURE AND THE BEGINNING OF OUR STORY HERE
MAKE MEMORIES AT IPIC!
Posting ID: 552775269Posted: 2020-05-21