IPIC Entertainment strives to be our guest's favorite destination for a night out on the town. Our newest facilities blend three distinct areas - a polished-casual restaurant, a farm-to-glass full-service bar, and our world-class luxury theater auditoriums - into a one-of-a-kind experience. Our unique concept offers a multi-faceted experience of dining, drinking and watching a movie in a luxurious setting. It's a great way to enjoy a night out, under one roof with friends, family and colleagues.Bartender
Accountable for crafting beverages and assisting guests in making beverage and food selections. Provide guests with prompt and friendly service while creating classic and innovated drinks exceeding the guest's expectations.Responsibilities:
Experience & Qualifications:
- Mix, garnish and serve drinks according to company recipes.
- Deliver a consistently high level of guest service in Theater.
- Exhibit the ability to engage with multiple guests, prioritizing interactions and providing outstanding service.
- Demonstrate mastery of the food and beverage menu; respond to questions about menu items and drink options.
- Display comfortable, genuine sales approach; provide insight to popular menu items and make suggestions for additional plates and drink pairings.
- Adhere to all company guidelines and standards for serving alcoholic beverages.
- Maintain an accurate cash drawer throughout the night and be able to account for any and all discrepancies in the final drawer tally.
- Inform Management of guest intoxication and ensure minors are not served alcoholic beverages.
IPIC Team Member Incentives:
- Previous Bartender experience is preferred or a minimum of 1-year experience in food service/hospitality.
- Liquor, beer, wine and beverage knowledge is a MUST.
- Previous point of sale system experience is recommended.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with co-workers and management.
- Ability to work a variable schedule, including weekends, and shifts from morning through late night.
- Position will require frequent standing, bending/kneeling, lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs.
IPIC Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations.
- Flexible scheduling - full and part time shifts.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage.
- Career growth potential.
- Free Movie Tickets and Discounted meals.
- Discounts through Life Mart and Tickets At Work.
JOIN OUR TEAM. MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
Working at IPIC is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to be part of something bigger. We provide guests with memorable experiences and take pride in being a destination of choice for our loyal members. As a unique concept, we have an equally unique culture, and we want our Team to demonstrate what we believe every day. Our continued success requires that we hire only experienced hospitality and culinary talent who share our desire to exceed guest expectations.
We believe in our unique concept, so we built an equally unique culture to accomplish our goals. Our Team enjoys a challenge and consistently steps-up to deliver on the promise to our guests.READ ABOUT OUR CULTURE AND THE BEGINNING OF OUR STORY HERE
MAKE MEMORIES AT IPIC!
Posting ID: 552775285Posted: 2020-05-21