IPIC Entertainment strives to be our guest's favorite destination for a night out on the town. Our newest facilities blend three distinct areas - a polished-casual restaurant, a farm-to-glass full-service bar, and our world-class luxury theater auditoriums - into a one-of-a-kind experience. Our unique concept offers a multi-faceted experience of dining, drinking and watching a movie in a luxurious setting. It's a great way to enjoy a night out, under one roof with friends, family and colleagues.Kitchen Supervisor
Accountable for assisting salaried Chefs by overseeing kitchen operations. Manages food quality and consistency, as well as compliance with all IPIC policies and procedures.Responsibilities
- The Kitchen Supervisor works with Kitchen Management to manage inventory, preparation, presentation, safety and sanitation in a theater/restaurant kitchen.
- Work with Kitchen Management to ensure quality expectations are met in food preparation and presentation; focus on motivating cooks to prepare menu items in consistent manner.
- Work with Theater/Restaurant Managers to oversee guest relations and meet/exceed guest expectations for food quality, temperature and plating.
- Manage daily operations including cleanliness, R&M, organization, staffing, side work, MOD execution plan.
- Ensure timely reporting of team member injuries or issues to MOD and Sr. General Manager.
- A.A. Degree Recommended preferably in Culinary Arts or Culinary Certificate
- At least 2 years of experience in large, complex operation with strong focus on food and beverage program, hospitality, and brand management. Progressive growth from hands-on, frontline roles to supervision preferred.
- Track record of success with bias for action, high energy level and desire to succeed.
- Health Department Evaluation Scores received are 95% or higher when completed on shift.
- HotSchedules proficiency includes but is not limited to; Creating Templates, Modifying Schedules, Approving and Posting Schedules, sending messages, posting broadcast messages, navigating the HotSchedules Mobile app, locating and dissecting the labor proforma, locating the Daily Roster Report, locating and navigating the Digital Log Book.
- Position will require frequent standing, bending/kneeling, lifting and carrying up to 50lbs.
- Provide leadership to kitchen team, using interpersonal and communication skills to teach, influence, and encourage others.
- Identify developmental needs of others by assessing skills and results; teach team members to prepare menu items with complete training on ingredients, preparation methods, and unique tastes.
- Create a strong team by communicating a common purpose, empowering team members to contribute their best, and recruiting candidates with a variety of skills and styles.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, self-confidence, and professional maturity.
- Qualified to demonstrate proper preparation/cooking techniques for junior team members in need of hands-on instruction; firm but fair in providing feedback and communicating expectations.
- Staff retention and development: minimizing kitchen turnover through good communication and engagement activities; identify and recommend staff for internal promotions and cross-training.
IPIC Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations.
- Competitive base salary and annual bonus opportunity.
- Company paid Life insurance and Short Term Disability insurance.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits.
- Discount Dining and Free Movie Tickets.
- Discounts through Life Mart and Tickets At Work.
JOIN OUR TEAM. MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
Working at IPIC is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to be part of something bigger. We provide guests with memorable experiences and take pride in being a destination of choice for our loyal members. As a unique concept, we have an equally unique culture, and we want our Team to demonstrate what we believe every day. Our continued success requires that we hire only experienced hospitality and culinary talent who share our desire to exceed guest expectations.
We believe in our unique concept, so we built an equally unique culture to accomplish our goals. Our Team enjoys a challenge and consistently steps-up to deliver on the promise to our guests.READ ABOUT OUR CULTURE AND THE BEGINNING OF OUR STORY HERE
MAKE MEMORIES AT IPIC!
Posting ID: 552775298Posted: 2020-05-21