IPIC Entertainment strives to be our guest's favorite destination for a night out on the town. Our newest facilities blend three distinct areas - a polished-casual restaurant, a farm-to-glass full-service bar, and our world-class luxury theater auditoriums - into a one-of-a-kind experience. Our unique concept offers a multi-faceted experience of dining, drinking and watching a movie in a luxurious setting. It's a great way to enjoy a night out, under one roof with friends, family and colleagues.Line Cook
Accountable for preparing menu items and coordinating food orders whilemaintaining proper food storage and sanitation standards.Responsibilities:
Experience & Qualifications:
- Ensuring proper food storage and sanitation standards to ensure guest safety.
- Prepare menu items using recipes and presentation guidelines established by IPIC.
- Ensure food quality will meet or exceed guests' expectations.
- Coordinate food orders to support timely and efficient delivery to each guest.
- Adapt to daily specials/menu changes and learn to prepare new items as required.
- Cooperate with other BOH and FOH staff members in a positive, friendly manner.
- Demonstrate flexibility with special requests and substitutions (allergies, etc.).
- Suggest and propose culinary improvements to Executive Chef.
IPIC Team Member Incentives:
- Minimum of 1-year experience in food service/hospitality desired, but not required.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to create memorable guest connection with our food and beverages.
- Gain mastery of the restaurant's menu and be enthusiastic about our offering.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with fellow team members and management to provide exceptional guest service. "One Team, One Dream."
- Ability to work a variable schedule, including weekends, and shifts from morning through late night.
- Position will require frequent standing, bending/kneeling, lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs.
IPIC Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations.
- Flexible scheduling - full and part time shifts.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage.
- Career growth potential.
- Free Movie Tickets and Discounted meals.
- Discounts through Life Mart and Tickets At Work.
JOIN OUR TEAM. MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
Working at IPIC is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to be part of something bigger. We provide guests with memorable experiences and take pride in being a destination of choice for our loyal members. As a unique concept, we have an equally unique culture, and we want our Team to demonstrate what we believe every day. Our continued success requires that we hire only experienced hospitality and culinary talent who share our desire to exceed guest expectations.
We believe in our unique concept, so we built an equally unique culture to accomplish our goals. Our Team enjoys a challenge and consistently steps-up to deliver on the promise to our guests.READ ABOUT OUR CULTURE AND THE BEGINNING OF OUR STORY HERE
MAKE MEMORIES AT IPIC!
Posting ID: 552775299Posted: 2020-05-21