Overview Berry Global
Berry Global, headquartered in Evansville, Indiana, is committed to its mission of ‘Always Advancing to Protect What's Important.' With $13 billion in revenue for fiscal year 2019 on a combined pro forma basis from operations, Berry is a leading global supplier of a broad range of innovative nonwoven, flexible, and rigid products used every day within consumer and industrial end markets. Berry operates over 290 manufacturing facilities worldwide, on six continents, and employs over 48,000 individuals.
At Berry, we pursue excellence in all that we do and are always advancing to improve the way we work along with the products and services we provide. Our culture fosters trust and partnerships through appreciation, acknowledgement, and inclusion. At Berry, we are continuously improving to support our mission and exemplify our values of partnerships, excellence, growth, and safety. To learn more about Berry, visit berryglobal.com PURPOSE:
To clean and maintain molds for production runAuthorities:
Maintain and enforce all company safety, environmental and department of health requirements.
- Clean and maintain molds.
- Make bail lug changes.
- Perform minor troubleshooting of molds.
- Maintain mold storage areas and prepare molds for shipment.
- High School diploma / GED equivalent.
- Ability to lift 75 pounds a minimum of 10 times per day.
- Able to use both hands for effective manipulation of tools/parts.
- Stereoptic vision of 20/40 or better and peripheral vision of 70 degrees or greater and ability to read 10-12 point font at a distance of 12-18 inches.
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently