The Sales Representative will be developing new partnerships for long term success in the Rockford, IL and Beloit, WI area. This individual will be identifying the packaging needs of existing customers, while finding new customers and markets for growth within an assigned area. This individual will improve WestRock customer partnerships in addition to nurturing and growing new ones. How you will impact WestRock
What you need to succeed:
- Self-Motivated for the purpose of "Winning Together"
- Plan Strategies to establish and maintain account relationships and meet personal sales targets. Develops business plans for each account.
- Coordinate and use company resources (i.e., technical, advertising) to provide value added services to accounts.
- Develop strong client relationships that provide significant input to planning company product, pricing and service strategies.
- Support supervisor and other sales professionals in developing new market opportunities in the designated territory or market.
- Solicit new business opportunities within the territory.
- Provide analysis and information on sales forecast and budget preparation.
Plus (Nice to Have):
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, or equivalent years of experience
- Experience in corrugated or folding carton is preferred, but will also consider specialty paper, or printing paper experience.
- 2-3+ years in successful sales role-ability to prospect new business
- Ability to Travel (mostly local travel)
- Excellent communication skills.
What we offer:
- Knowledge of SalesForce is a plus
- Knowledge of D&B Hoovers is a plus
- Direct knowledge/experience in corrugated paper or folding carton packaging is a great plus
*WI#GDWestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
Posting ID: 552775540Posted: 2020-05-21