Overview Berry Global
Berry Global, headquartered in Evansville, Indiana, is committed to its mission of ‘Always Advancing to Protect What's Important.' With $13 billion in revenue for fiscal year 2019 on a combined pro forma basis from operations, Berry is a leading global supplier of a broad range of innovative nonwoven, flexible, and rigid products used every day within consumer and industrial end markets. Berry operates over 290 manufacturing facilities worldwide, on six continents, and employs over 48,000 individuals.
At Berry, we pursue excellence in all that we do and are always advancing to improve the way we work along with the products and services we provide. Our culture fosters trust and partnerships through appreciation, acknowledgement, and inclusion. At Berry, we are continuously improving to support our mission and exemplify our values of partnerships, excellence, growth, and safety. To learn more about Berry, visit berryglobal.com.
In addition to competitive wages, Berry offers the following benefits (and more):
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Vacation Days
- 401k w/ Employer Match
- 11 Paid Holidays Per Year (including your birthday!)
- Retention and Referral Bonus Opportunities
- Hiring Incentive
- Profit Sharing Opportunities
- Opportunities for Career Growth and Advancement
- Observe and follow all safety rules, requirements, and policies at all times.
- Participate in Safety Observation and Reporting programs.
- Perform daily inspection of forklifts.
- Remove finished goods product from the third bay.
- Daily stage product for WIP.
- Daily return product from WIP to the warehouse as needed.
- Support grinding and molding operations on weekend shifts (includes breaks,staging boxes, and assisting Material Handlers).
- Give breaks for the decorating department as needed.
- Maintain accurate inventory.
- Attend required meetings.
- Participate in cycle count for warehouse.
- Ability to band and shrink-wrap product.
- Verify skids for mixed product.
- Ability to use JDE and DcLink.
- Assist the palletizer clerk in scanning, labeling, and moving product into the warehouse.
- Ability to operate palletizer, bander, and stretch wrapper.
- Support shipping and receiving operations as needed.
- Maintain housekeeping of palletizer.
- Ability to manually palletize.
- Ability to access QSI system.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Fork truck experience
- Ability to read and write
- Basic computer skills
- Basic Math skills