Overview Berry Global
, headquartered in Evansville, Indiana, is committed to its mission of ‘Always Advancing to Protect What's Important.' With $13 billion in revenue for fiscal year 2019 on a combined pro forma basis from operations, Berry is a leading global supplier of a broad range of innovative nonwoven, flexible, and rigid products used every day within consumer and industrial end markets. Berry operates over 290 manufacturing facilities worldwide, on six continents, and employs over 48,000 individuals.
At Berry, we pursue excellence in all that we do and are always advancing to improve the way we work along with the products and services we provide. Our culture fosters trust and partnerships through appreciation, acknowledgement, and inclusion. At Berry, we are continuously improving to support our mission and exemplify our values of partnerships, excellence, growth, and safety. To learn more about Berry, visit berryglobal.com.
The Inside Sales position will support overall Berry Global business objectives by utilizing business acumen, technical product knowledge and functional support skills to develop and maintain customer relationships in an effort to increase our Healthcare market penetration, product category volume and profitability objectives for a dedicated book of business. This role will be highly focused on bringing in new organic growth to Berry Global Healthcare.
- Manage foundational book of business while identifying and executing plans aimed at monthly, quarterly and annual sales growth.
- Manage and nurture warm leads to build new business relationships while growing the sales pipeline.
- Maintain and grow current customer business while uncovering new product opportunities with existing customers and prospects alike.
- Demonstrate an ability to learn new products and processes
- Provide information related to market conditions, marketing plans and competitive activity through a demonstrated ability to articulate the vision and influence across teams.
- Resolve customer issues that may arise and facilitate recommendations to other internal departments for resolution.
- Act as single customer contact for price authorizations, product recommendation, policy and support
- Educate customers on Berry Global products and innovation to create awareness and demand
- Understand customer's market segments, business strategies and sales objectives
- Proactively use CRM tools to drive business results and manage performance
- Demonstrate a coachable attitude and remain accountable through all key business metrics.
Berry Global Offers:
- Independently work to manage one's own time and resources in order to meet or exceed set objectives
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; ability to work cross-functionally to drive business solutions
- Identify problems, drawing connections between data, and resourcefully taking action to solve through cross-functional objectives
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent relevant work experience preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in B2B & industry highly preferred
- Competitive base salary
- Sales Incentive Plan
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Career progression opportunities and more