Industrial Electrical Technician - Dayton, NJ
1 Corn Road
Dayton, New Jersey, 08810
United States The opportunity:
How you will impact WestRock:
- Inspects, tests, repairs, and maintains the electrical and mechanical systems in a safe manner within a corrugated packaging manufacturing facility
- Support the operation of a fast-paced packaging manufacturing facility
- Focusing on our customers' success will allow you opportunities to develop and grow your career in manufacturing
What you need to succeed:
- Ensure our customers get the quality, consistency, and responsiveness they deserve
- Embrace the WestRock culture, based on values of integrity, respect, accountability, and excellence
What we offer:
- High School diploma or GED required
- At least 2 years of electro-mechanic experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Proficient in reading blueprints and schematics
- Familiar with PLC Hardware and Software from Series 3 through Series 7; NEC and NFPA70E
- Familiar with test equipment i.e. meters, micrometers, calipers, etc.
- Familiar with process flows, machinery, and mechanical equipment such as pumps, engines, motors, pneumatic systems and valves, hydraulic systems and valves, conveyor systems, compressors, large rotating equipment, boilers and other continuous process equipment.
- Read and understand drawings, troubleshoot and repair hydraulic and pneumatic mechanical systems including valves, solenoids, and manual and automatic controls including but not limited to press and finishing glue systems, banding line and corrugator hydraulics
- Inspect, test, troubleshoot, repair, install, and maintain electrical equipment of varying voltages including but not limited to 0V through 480v.
- Inspect, test, troubleshoot, repair, install, and maintain electrical equipment including but not limited to: motors (all types), starters, breakers, transformers, isolation switches, relays, fuses, resistors, air conditioning, valves, AC Drives, DC
- All candidates must be willing to work any available shift; as well as overtime
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock's 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com. WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans
Posting ID: 552775650Posted: 2020-05-21