High School Counseling Secretary JobID: 14958 Position Type:
Secretarial/Clerical/Secretary - BuildingDate Posted:
Thornapple Kellogg High SchoolDate Available:
08/10/2020 Closing Date:
Thornapple Kellogg Schools - website
Additional Information: Show/HideJob Title: High School Counseling Secretary
Monday - Friday
7:15 a.m. - 3:15 p.m. (7.5 hours per day)
School year position - Students days plus additional four (4) weeks
Support Staff classification
Benefits per Support Staff contract Job Summary:
Assist in the day-to-day management and duties of assigned office and/or department. Job Requirements:
1. High School diploma.
2. Three - five years office experience desired.
3. Typing skills at 60 wpm or higher, proficiency with Microsoft Office software, Google Docs, and basic office equipment.
4. Preferred knowledge of the following school systems: PowerSchool and School Finance.
5. Basic accounting skills.
6. Excellent organizational, oral and written communication skills.
7. Able to establish and maintain good public relations.
8. Maintain and support confidentiality.
9. Be self-motivated.
10. Project a professional, friendly personality. Job Responsibilities:
See attached Job Description To Apply:
Thornapple Kellogg School District manages employment applications online through AppliTrack. No hard copy applications or resumes will be accepted for this position. Thornapple Kellogg School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender or physical/mental disability in its educational programming, enrollment or employment.