New Contract Manager position to be located at our Salt Lake City or Woodland Hills campus. The Manager, Contract Administration 2 will oversee a department of contract administrator professionals. This Manager will report to the Navigation and Positioning Systems (NAPS) Contract Manager under the Navigation and Maritime Systems Division (N&MSD), the Manager will be an integral part of the NAPS Contracts leadership team.
This Manager will be responsible for overseeing a high volume mix of Commercial, Non-Commercial and International contracts. Experience and knowledge of the ITAR and EAR is a plus. This position requires the ability to collaborate and work closely with other functions to formulate and develop business strategies; includes development of professionals and travel up to 50% may be required.
Experience in negotiating standard and nonstandard contracts is required. The team and Manager are focused on conducting proposal review, contract negotiation, contract administration, and customer contact activities to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications.
- 8+ years of Contracts or related experience with a Bachelor's degree or 6 + years of Contracts or related experience with a Master's or JD degree.
- Candidates must have a command understanding of the FAR/DFARS
- Must understand both FAR Part 12 and FAR Part 15 Contracting
- Experience with administration of various contract types (i.e. Time and material, Cost type, Firm Fixed price, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to maintain strong working rapport with internal and external customers
- Must be multi-task oriented and be able to interact effectively with senior management
- US Citizen and able to obtain a Security Clearance - Secret
- Knowledge of ITAR and EAR
- Advanced degree such as an MBA, JD and/or DECMA Certifications
- Previous management experience or demonstrated success in leading, training and developing direct reports
- Able to deal effectively with competing priorities and deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of the FAR, DFARS and other U.S. Federal Government contracting regulations.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Posting ID: 552776622Posted: 2020-05-21