Do you desire a patriotic role and the chance to defend our nation's cyber infrastructure? Do you enjoy learning about new technologies and how they can be used to provide cutting edge services to our customers? If so, then look to join the Northrop Grumman Mission Systems team.
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Staff Intelligence Analyst(s) to join our team.
As a Staff Intelligence Analyst, you will conducts All-source analysis related to SIGINT, IMINT, MASINT, HUMINT and/or OSINT collections. You will use data analysis tools, target analysis tools, and applied analytic methodologies to analyze current and emerging intelligence issues. You will develop intelligence reports via various dissemination systems including cables. Leads and mentors a team of all-source target analysts
This position is located in Northern Virginia. A TS/SCI with Polygraph is required
• Bachelor's degree in military history, political science, international relations, security studies, intelligence analysis, or other related discipline or and fourteen years of professional experience or HS diploma and 18 years of professional
• Minimum 12 years' experience in one or more of the following: All-Source Target Analysis; Geospatial Analysis; Collection Methodologies related to Target Analysis
• Experience applying technology to solving intelligence problems
• Experience leading, and mentoring all-source target analysts
• Active TS/SCI with poly clearance
• Demonstrated experience with data analysis tools or target analysis tools or applied analytic methodologies
• Demonstrated experience writing
• Minimum of 1 year of experience working in the Intelligence Community
• Master's degree in a field related
• Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic and challenging environment
• Strong oral and written communications and interpersonal skills
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Posting ID: 552776629Posted: 2020-05-21