At Northrop Grumman we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Expand your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security and freedom of our nation and its allies.
Join us on the edge.... the Cutting Edge!
Northrop Grumman's Enterprise Services organization is seeking a Teamcenter/eQube Developer. This person will research, design, develop, and/or modify enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software. The positon can be primarily located in El Segundo, CA, Melbourne, FL, or Irving, TX. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite at 1 of these 3 locations.
The Teamcenter/eQubeDeveloper will be involved in planning of system and development deployment as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards. He/she will evaluate interfaces between hardware and software, operational requirements, and characteristics of overall system, then document testing and maintenance of system corrections.
Primary accountabilities are associated with Teamcenter Enterprise and Unified technical eQube reporting (BI) and integration (MI) development, guidance, and support for Northrop Grumman business units. Performs developmental
plus support for all Teamcenter eQube solutions for sector programs and projects.
Additional responsibilities include:
• End-user support for eQube BI/MI Teamcenter Enterprise and eQube BI/MI Teamcenter Unified solutions.
• Architecting, planning, development, code reviews, testing, implementation, and knowledge sharing of eQube BI/MI solution customizations and upgrades.
• Root-cause analysis, debugging problems with the eQube BI/MI solutions and working with the appropriate technical teams to develop, test, and implement fixes.
• Monitor, address, and resolve production eQube BI/MI solution incidents, reports, interfaces, workflows, install packages, etc., collaboratively with the other PLM development and administration teams.
• Document all aspects of system support such that knowledge is readily shared among all those tasked with supporting eQube BI/MI instances.
• Support System Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing activities with business partners and end users, as required.
• Support and mentoring, training, or demos to end users, as required.
• Support business readiness and change management activities through go-live and production implementations.
• Involved in planning of system and development deployments, as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards.
• Evaluates interfaces between hardware and software, operational requirements, and characteristics of overall system.
• Develop and maintain technical, installation guidelines, and operational guideline documents.
• Ensures proactive focus on details of complex deployments to ensure highly successful implementations.
• Able to effectively deal with challenges from the base technical perspective of high complexity.
• Engage with all Teamcenter eQube planning activities, as required.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other related fields and 2 years of relevant IT experience.
• Experience with Application Administration support and incident resolution.
• Knowledge with Apache, Tomcat, and JBoss installation/configuration. Web and J2EE performance monitoring and tuning.
• General understanding of Software Lifecycle Process.
• Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a DOD Secret clearance or greater
• Knowledge of relational databases, Java, XML, JSP.
• Proven experience working with remote team members located throughout the country.
• Ability to support multiple projects concurrently based on priority and criticality.
• Self-starter with the ability to independently resolve issues and deliver results.
• Experience with eQube reporting and integration development activities.
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Active DoD Secret Clearance or greater
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.