Your opportunities for achievement are limitless with Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems.
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making
Northrop Grumman is seeking an Associate Aerospace Engineer.
This position will be located at our Aerospace Systems Sector in Azusa, California
The qualified candidate will become part of the Northrop Grumman's Military and Civil Space
organization. The selected candidate will design and develop manufacturing processes, procedures and production layouts for assemblies, equipment installation, processing, machining and material handling.
In this role, the selected candidate will be expected to:
Qualifications :Basic QualificationsA candidate, regardless of age and hiring source, must meet ALL of the below criteria. The candidate must:
- Work with a team to analyze, design, develop, integrate, test, maintain, and document aerospace, defense and/or flight components, structures, and systems.
- Analyze proposed product design and process changes.
- Support engineering analyses by applying engineering principles and techniques.
- Present your work and document in technical reports for our customers
- Troubleshoot and develop solutions to engineering-related problems.
- Regularly interact with customers, suppliers, manufacturing organization and cross-functional teams.
- Be completing or has completed their Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- Be majoring in or having majored in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math) degree.
- Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.0/4.0 or higher (unofficial academic transcripts must be provided at time of application by uploading the documents to your application or profile).
- Be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government security clearance (U.S. citizenship is a pre-requisite).
- Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.7/4.0 or higher.
- Previous internship/co-op or other work experience, leadership & teamwork capabilities, interpersonal communication skills, and activities (professional/community/extracurricular).
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.