At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman is seeking an Entry Level Principal Electrical Engineer. This position will be located at our Aerospace Systems Sector in Manhattan Beach, CA.
The qualified candidate will become part of the Northrop Grumman's Electronics & Payloads organization. The selected candidate will be expected to research, design, develop, and test a variety of electronic equipment and systems, including:
- Radar and radiation detection equipment.
- Radio, television and other communications equipment and systems.
- Circuitry components.
- Analog and digital computers.
- Control and test equipment.
*Be completing or has completed their PhD degree from an accredited institution or be completing or has completed their Master's degree from an accredited institution and has 3 years of engineering experience
* Be majoring in or having majored in Aerospace Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics or a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math) discipline.
* Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.0/4.0 or higher (unofficial academic transcripts must be provided at time of application by uploading the documents to your application or profile).
* Be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government security clearance (U.S. citizenship is a pre-requisite).
* Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.7/4.0 or higher.
* Previous internship/co-op or other work experience, leadership & teamwork capabilities, interpersonal communication skills, and activities (professional/community/extracurricular).
* Recent relevant experience from coursework in Digital/RF/Analog design, communication system theory, FPGA/Microcontroller design, and power electronics/power conversion
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Posting ID: 552776806Posted: 2020-05-21