At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems Business Management has an opening for a College Intern Administrative
to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. The selected candidate will perform a variety of duties in support of functional areas such as finance, purchasing, or for a specific project/business/technical unit.
In this role, the selected candidate will be expected to:
- Gather, collect, record, track and be able to verify data and information from multiple sources.
- Compiles, reviews and analyzes data.
- Able to use software for functional area, to compile and generate reports, statistics, timelines, tables, graphs, correspondence and presentations. May design processes to enhance work flow.
Qualifications :Basic Qualifications:
- Provide data and information to others on functional unit processes and procedures.
- Currently enrolled full time at an accredited university pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field
- Have an overall GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- No previous work experience required.
- Position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Clearance.
- Recent relevant experience in academic project, coursework, internship or work experience.
- Have an overall GPA of 3.25 or higher
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Posting ID: 552776892Posted: 2020-05-21