Your opportunities for achievement are limitless with Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems.
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making
Northrop Grumman is seeking an Associate Industrial Engineer
. This position will be located at our Aerospace Systems Sector in Palmdale, CA.
The qualified candidate will become part of the Northrop Grumman's Global Operations organization. The selected candidate will analyze and design sequence of operations and work flow to improve efficiencies in plant and production facilities and equipment layouts; and establish methods for maximum utilization of production facilities and personnel.
In this role, the selected candidate will be expected to:
- Establish or assist in accident prevention measures and may manage training programs for personnel concerning all phases of production operations.
- Conduct studies pertaining to cost control, cost reduction, inventory control, and production record systems. On the basis of these studies, develop and implement plans and programs for facility modifications and revisions to operating methods.
Qualifications :Basic QualificationsA candidate, regardless of age and hiring source, must meet ALL of the below criteria. The candidate must:
- May assist facilities engineers in the planning and design of facilities.
- Be completing or has completed their degree (Bachelor's Master's, or PhD) from an accredited institution.
- Be majoring in or having majored in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math) degree.
- Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.0/4.0 or higher (unofficial academic transcripts must be provided at time of application by uploading the documents to your application or profile).
- Be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government security clearance (U.S. citizenship is a pre-requisite).
- Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.25/4.0 or higher.
- Previous internship/co-op or other work experience, leadership & teamwork capabilities, interpersonal communication skills, and activities (professional/community/extracurricular).
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.Join our Talent Community:
LIKE NorthropGrummanCareers on Facebook http://ar.gy/FacebookNGCareers
FOLLOW Northrop Grumman Corporation on LinkedIn http://ar.gy/LinkedInNGCareers
FOLLOW @NG_Careers on Twitter http://ar.gy/TwitterNGCareers
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel: NorthropGrummanMedia http://ar.gy/YouTubeNGCareers[BM[(1]
Discover more about our careers at careers.northropgrumman.com