Your opportunities for achievement are limitless with Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems.
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Test ConductorEngineer 1.
This position will be located at our Aerospace Systems Sector in San Diego, CA.
The qualified candidate will become part of the Northrop Grumman's Systems Integration Test & Evaluation organization. The selected candidate will oversee the operational aspects of engineering tests and serves as liaison to program, engineering and line management.
In this role, the selected candidate will be expected to:
Qualifications :Basic Qualifications:A candidate, regardless of age and hiring source, must meet ALL of the below criteria. The candidate must:
- Ensure engineering tests serve mission objectives and mechanisms are in place to execute the tests. Responsible for testing all customer samples.
- Review status of test requirements, manage schedules and prepare reports.
- Select and supervise technicians during test.
- Assesses anomalies and develops resolutions to documented procedures in conjunction with Test and Quality Engineering.
- Be completing or has completed their degree (Bachelor's Master's, or PhD) from an accredited institution.
- Be majoring in or having majored in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math) degree.
- Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.0/4.0 or higher (unofficial academic transcripts must be provided at time of application by uploading the documents to your application or profile).
- Be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government security clearance (U.S. citizenship is a pre-requisite).
- Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.70/4.0 or higher.
- Previous internship/co-op or other work experience, leadership & teamwork capabilities, interpersonal communication skills, and activities (professional/community/extracurricular).
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.Join our Talent Community:
LIKE NorthropGrummanCareers on Facebook http://ar.gy/FacebookNGCareers
FOLLOW Northrop Grumman Corporation on LinkedIn http://ar.gy/LinkedInNGCareers
FOLLOW @NG_Careers on Twitter http://ar.gy/TwitterNGCareers
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel: NorthropGrummanMedia http://ar.gy/YouTubeNGCareers[BM[(1]
Discover more about our careers at careers.northropgrumman.com