At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems- Systems Engineering has an opening for a College Intern Technical
to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. The selected candidate will perform a variety of duties in the electronic, mechanical, electromechanical, or optical areas.
In this role, the selected candidate will be expected to:
Qualifications :Basic Qualifications:
- Construct, troubleshoot, calibrate, adjust, test, and maintain equipment, components, devices, or systems.
- Work from engineering drawings and written or verbal instructions.
- Operate related equipment; conduct tests and report data in prescribed format.
- Perform calibration and alignment checks; make adjustments, modifications, and replacements as directed.
- Prepare prescribed compounds and solutions.
- Currently enrolled full time at an accredited university pursuing a degree in science, technology, engineering, or mathematics field.
- Have an overall GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- No previous work experience required.
- Position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Clearance.
- Recent relevant experience in academic project, coursework, internship or work experience.
- Have an overall GPA of 3.70 or higher.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions. Join our Talent Community:
LIKE NorthropGrummanCareers on Facebook http://ar.gy/FacebookNGCareers
FOLLOW Northrop Grumman Corporation on LinkedIn http://ar.gy/LinkedInNGCareers
FOLLOW @NG_Careers on Twitter http://ar.gy/TwitterNGCareers
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel: NorthropGrummanMedia http://ar.gy/YouTubeNGCareers
Discover more about our careers at https://www.northropgrumman.com/Careers