Your opportunities for achievement are limitless with Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems.
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman is seeking an Associate Military and Civil Space Engineer
. This position will be located at our Aerospace Systems Sector in Azusa, CA
The qualified candidate will become part of the Northrop Grumman's Military and Civil Space Engineering organization. The selected candidate will be responsible for research and/or product development in more than one engineering discipline.
In this role, the selected candidate will be expected to:
Qualifications :Basic Qualifications
- Use and/or application of technical principles, theories, and concepts. Demonstrate the skill and ability to perform professional tasks.
- Develop recommended solutions to technical problems as assigned.
- Contribute to the completion of assigned technical tasks.
- Construct, troubleshoot, calibrate, adjust, test, and maintain equipment, components, devices, or systems.
- Work from engineering drawings and written or verbal instructions.
- Operate related equipment; conduct tests and report data in prescribed format.
- Prepare prescribed compounds and solutions.
- Have contact with immediate supervisor, project leaders, and other professionals in the section or group.
A candidate, regardless of age and hiring source, must meet ALL of the below criteria. The candidate must:
- Be completing or has completed their degree Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- Be majoring in or having majored in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math) degree.
- Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.0/4.0 or higher (unofficial academic transcripts must be provided at time of application by uploading the documents to your application or profile).
- Be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government security clearance (U.S. citizenship is a pre-requisite).
- Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.7/4.0 or higher.
- Previous internship/co-op or other work experience, leadership & teamwork capabilities, interpersonal communication skills, and activities (professional/community/extracurricular).
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Join our Talent Community:
LIKE NorthropGrummanCareers on Facebook http://ar.gy/FacebookNGCareers
FOLLOW Northrop Grumman Corporation on LinkedIn http://ar.gy/LinkedInNGCareers
FOLLOW @NG_Careers on Twitter http://ar.gy/TwitterNGCareers
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel: NorthropGrummanMedia http://ar.gy/YouTubeNGCareers
Discover more about our careers at https://www.northropgrumman.com/Careers