At Northrop Grumman we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
As a leader, you always act with integrity, and the highest ethical standards characterize everything you do. You enable your team to achieve predictable and balanced results, while satisfying the needs of internal and external partners. You treat all people with respect, and model personal growth and continuous development. You know how to build an inclusive environment that attracts, retains, and inspires a diverse and engaged team. You create trusted and valued customer relationships and communicate effectively, so that people throughout the organization feel engaged and connected to their work. You deliver excellence, strive for continuous improvement and respond vigorously to change. You ensure that your team has the information and tools needed to perform at their best. You demonstrate our committed pursuit of applying innovation to meet the requirements of our customer. You create and execute strategies that result in sustainable value creation that delivers measurable results.
Ground Systems Development Department in Manhattan Beach, CA is seeking a candidate with expertise in RF and high speed digital electronics to support a role of Manager Electronics Engineering 2 to perform as the P093 Program FDS Subsystem I&T CAM responsible for managing the integration and test of Ground Element hardware at the factory as well as delivery and sell-off at customer sites both domestic and internationally. The FDS Subsystem I&T CAM is expected to interface with Ground Element Hardware Designers and Hardware Management, Systems Engineering, Customer and Stakeholders. The candidate will manage a multidisciplinary team or 8-12 engineers, manage cost accounts, including schedule baseline planning, earned value and variance reporting, and briefing the Ground Element HW management team.
Candidate with strong communication, leadership, strategic thinking, effective execution, and team building skills are preferred.
To learn more about our hiring process for manager positions, please view our "Selecting the Best Qualified Managers" video:
asmgmt Qualifications :Basic Qualifications:
- Experience with management of Cost Accounts including schedule planning, Earned Value and variance reporting
- Bachelor's degree in a STEM discipline with 5 years of experience in a technical or leadership role
- Candidate must have and be able to maintain an active U.S. Government security clearance at the Top Secret level with a background investigation date within 6 years, OR must have and be able to maintain an active U.S. Government SCI access with a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) completed within the last 5 years.
- Expertise in RF and/or high speed digital electronics
- 8 years experience with Bachelors degree in a STEM discipline
- Strong communication skills
- Team leadership and employee development experience
- Previous experience with I&T activities
- Previous I&T leadership experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Posting ID: 552777141Posted: 2020-05-21