Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Are you ready to put your management experience to work at Northrop Grumman? If so, our technology Services Sector needs you to join our Team as the P-3 Depot Manager.. This position is located at Lake Charles, LA.
As manager of Customs Border Protection P3 Depot, you will direct all phases of programs from induction through delivery. You will be responsible for developing and integrating the P3 depot vision and strategy.
Your duties will include:
1. Ensure that the P3 program Production operations vision aligns with the Lake Charles Vision and strategic plan as well as the program office objectives.
2. Responsible for the development and training of all employees that meets both the employee career growth as well as meets program's expectations.
3. Responsible for operations safety, quality, cost, schedule and technical performance.
4. Responsible for leading all proposals for all SOW related to the CBP P3 operations at the Depot, Lake Charles site.
5. Manage operations hours, dollars and overhead rates and the operating budgets and within the program financial terms/conditions of contract.
6. Acts as primary contact for program activities, leading operations support of program review sessions with customer to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance.
7. Develop customer relationships and gain customer confidence.
8. Make step function cost reductions and make all deliveries and reduce cycle time.
9. Reduce the total hours of aircraft build and improve quality performance concurrently.
10. Improve or develop robust depot process and visibility to help enhance and manage operations' performance.
To learn more about our hiring process for manager positions, please view our Selecting the Best Qualified Managers video: www.northropgrumman.com/SQMVideo
1.Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 10 years of P3 or similar platform of aircraft at depot maintenance/operations experience. An additional 4 yrs of relevant experience may be considered in lieu of the degree requirements.
2.In depth competence on structures, systems, electrical and flight operations, over & above, serviceability.
3.Experience at a senior management/leadership level and have involvement managing one or more lines.
4.Understanding of use of technical orders, Government Technical Orders and military depot work requirements.
5.Experience in problem solving and troubleshooting under performing processes or departments.
6.Knowledge of lean manufacturing, goods movement, tool control and FOD management, OSHA requirements and 8210 compliance understanding.
7.A current Secret Clearance.
8. Ability to obtain the required CBP Clearance.
1.Commercial and Military MRO experience, maintenance and IPT experience, (program) knowledge.
2. A current CBP Clearance.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Posting ID: 552777275Posted: 2020-05-21