Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. As a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions to customers worldwide, Northrop Grumman offers an extraordinary portfolio of capabilities and technologies. Here at Northrop Grumman we are comprised of professionals that bring different perspectives, are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and understand that the more ideas, backgrounds, and experiences we bring to our work then the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our talented workforce we look for professionals that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation. Are you ready to put your experience to work a Northrop Grumman? If so, our Technology Services Sector wants you to join our Team as a Subcontracts Administrator. This position will be located in Cecil Field, Jacksonville, FL for a start-up contract. The contract is to provide 24/7/365 Contractor Logistics Support for the Customs and Border Patrol's P-3 fleet. Your duties include:
Qualifications :Basic Qualifications:1. Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 10 years relevant experience or a minimum of 8 years with a Masters. An additional 4 yrs of relevant experience may be considered in lieu of the degree requirement. 2. A current DoD Secret clearance.3. Ability to pass/maintain a Department of Homeland Security Background Investigation 4. Effectively communicate and collaborate with the management of other organizations (program management, contracts, business management, etc.) as well as with the subcontractors.5. Working knowledge of FAR/DFARS.6. Ability to brief internal and external customers.Preferred Qualifications:1. Experience with DMS issues related to aging fleets2. Experience on programs focused on Contractor Logistics Support, Aircraft Maintenance and Modernization turnkey support and 24/7 requirements3. Experience executing subcontract and procurement activities in a heavily matrixed, geographically-dispersed organization.4. Experience with SAP5. Experience communicating with senior executive leaders to report status, draft solutions and coordinate path forward6. Experience with FFP, CPFF, and T&M contracts.7. Current Customs and Border Patrol clearance
- Sources and procures specialized goods and services.
- Owns contractual management for the supplier.
- Responsible for source selection from contract proposal to execution phases.
- Coordinates and collaborates with key stakeholders such as contracts, engineering, quality, supplier development, planning, operations, program and end-users.
- Develops subcontract specifications, work statements, and terms and conditions for the procurement of specialized materials, equipment, and/or services.
- Supports the proposal process and will also negotiate and coordinate additions, deletions, or modifications to subcontracts.
- Prepares bid packages, conducts bidders conferences, analyzes and evaluates proposals, negotiates subcontract provisions, selects or recommends subcontractors, writes awards, and administers resulting subcontracts.
- In conjunction with quality organization, evaluates and monitors supplier quality and reliability, as well as supplier ability to support required delivery schedules.
- Identifies strategies and opportunities to reduce cost, improve efficiency and manage risk through strategic and targeted negotiations.
- Manages performance of subcontracts, ensures compliance with all public law requirements as well as company (and business) policies and procedures including import/export regulations.
- Employs sound business practices and assesses supplier performance as part of follow-up activities.
- Ensures that appropriate documentation is provided to logistics/transportation & warehouse organization so that proper receipt is recorded.
- Manages and develops strategic/key suppliers.
- Reviews and approves supplier payment as needed.
- Utilizes process tools such as Lean Six Sigma with suppliers to drive quality, efficiency and continuous improvement.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Posting ID: 552777711Posted: 2020-05-21