Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. As a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions to customers worldwide, Northrop Grumman offers an extraordinary portfolio of capabilities and technologies. Here at Northrop Grumman we are comprised of professionals that bring different perspectives, are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and understand that the more ideas, backgrounds, and experiences we bring to our work then the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our talented workforce, we look for professionals that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovationAt Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary hardware that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history; they are making history. Northrop Grumman Technology Services is seeking a Principal Financial Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Lake Charles, LA or Jacksonville, FL.Work Responsibilities
Qualifications :Basic Qualifications:1. Bachelor's degree and 6 years of relevant experience, or Master's degree and 4 years of relevant experience, or High School Diploma and 10 years of relevant experience in lieu of a degree. 2. A minimum of 4 years of experience with cost management, finance management, or pricing and estimating. 3. A minimum of 4 years of experience managing and producing data with strict deadlines. 4. A minimum of 4 years of experience using MS Office applications including Word and Excel.5. A current Secret Security Clearance.6. Ability to pass/maintain a Homeland Security Background Investigation. Preferred Qualifications:1. Experience with SAP Software, specifically Project Systems (PS) module and Micro-Frame Program Manager or similar application. 2. Experience collaborating with technical functions or a project/program. 3. Executive presentation skills. 4. Knowledge of MS Excel including the following: pivot tables, vlookup, sumif, and conditional formatting. 5. Experience working with the Federal Government and/or commercial industry.
- Set up cost control system, monitor and control costs and schedules for contracts that require validated cost schedule control system.
- Perform analyses and prepare reports to ensure contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters and government cost control guidelines.
- Prepare budgets and schedules for contract work and performs and/or assist in financial analyses (e.g., funding profiles, sales outlook, and variance analysis).
- Prepare program plans to ensure program requirements and statement of work are captured and scheduled.
- Perform schedule risk assessments to identify and mitigate program cost and scheduling risks. Ensures adequate funding availability by maintaining accurate records.
- Prepare financial forecasting and reporting: profitability analysis, variance analysis, and cash flow and working capital analysis.
- Interface with cross-functional teams including Global Supply Chain, Contracts, Pricing, and Program Management.
- Handle subcontractor invoicing and funding.
- Estimate-at-Complete (EAC) preparation and review.
- Review contractual documents.
- Assist with contract negotiation.
- Support of pricing and proposal activities.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO
. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Posting ID: 552777954Posted: 2020-05-21